Language Training

Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees are eligible for Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) or Cours de language pour immigrants au Canada (CLIC) offered by local Settlement Agencies.

To access LINC or CLIC courses, you first need to have your language levels assessed by the Language Assessment and Resource Centre.

Regardless of your status in Canada, English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are offered at the following locations:

Both St. Clair College and the University of Windsor offer English classes for students looking to improve their skills before attending post-secondary.